Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My New Look!


I need a new hairstyle cuz I'm feeling quite frumpy these days. On my quest for that perfect new look, I stumbled upon a site where I could upload a picture of myself then try on new dos. I could even change the color, and add make up. It was quite fun except the only free hairstyles were lame ones. I look quite fancy in a few of these...don't ya think?

By the way, I usually don't have 3 chins, but that's what happens when you try holding a 500 lb camera as far away from your body as possible.

3 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Those are so fun and hilarious! You just make my day! hahahaah!! I actually think you look adorable as a brunette!

5:30 AM, April 23, 2008  
Blogger Susan said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGosh thanks for the laugh. I love that you posted these because now I know your as big a dork as I am. Thats why we get along so well.
And I Love the librarian look. That ones a keeper. Mikes right...you do look like Wendy in #3. Now I want a Frosti and fries.

8:10 AM, April 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That made me LOL. And it hurt, but it felt good at the same time. I still think you are darling just as you are.... Heidi and Eve can keep their own 'do's.

Cori

3:31 PM, April 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home