Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Baby Is 21!!!!



Happy Birthday Patrick!


I always drag the kids out to be photgraphed on their Birthday. Problem is, I'm always dragging someone around the yard trying to get a good shot. Why do I always decide to take pictures at the worst possible time of day???? I had no choice because we were heading out for his celebration. Next year. I'll get better shots next year.


All of a sudden he's a man. How did that happen???


Deep Sigh


It's hard to face the fact that he's no longer a little boy. I must admit that he's grown up to be a fine young man.


...and I am truly blessed to have him as a son.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got yourself a little CUTIE Jill !!!!!

4:55 AM, August 16, 2007  
Blogger Susan said...

Happy birthday Pat!!!
Its a sad day when you realize you've lost all legal control over your kids, huh?
:-)

7:07 AM, August 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So grown up. Like that vertical shot because it emphasis' the "grown up" part. So handsome in the head shot!

6:36 AM, August 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home