Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Week of my Life

This has been a project that I've been meaning to do for quite some time now. I'm so glad to have it finished! Ali Edwards posted a challenge to document a typical week in your life. I was sick nearly the entire month of October, but finally finished an entire week after three failed attempts.
I was smart enough to keep a daily journal. good thing since it took me another month to actually scrap it.
This is the first thing I've scrapped in nearly a year. I lost my desire awhile back, but have found myself wanting to create again. Since this project involved several pages, I went with a very simple design. Not completely happy with it, but it's nice to have this time in my life documented.

This was my week from October 19-October 25, 2008


Sunday



MondayTuesday
Wednesday

Wednesday got an extra page! Patrick was in one of his "let's get mom" mood (which happens several times a day). Jess happened to have the point & shoot camera next to her so she snapped a series of pictures. They're not the best quality, but it shows what I have to put up with on a daily basis. I'm so glad the kids happened to be back home when I was documenting my life....would have made for some pretty boring pages without them!
I'm gonna spruce up this page, but I'll post it as is for now.

Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Thanks for looking :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing and beautiful!!!

10:54 AM, November 30, 2008  
Blogger Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

this is awesome jill. I read every word. I wish i lived at your house! You have such an amazing family!!!

Love you and miss you!

Lindsay

11:10 AM, November 30, 2008  
Blogger Suzelle said...

Oh Jill....this is fabulous !!!!!!

11:57 AM, November 30, 2008  
Blogger Reen said...

It's a treasure! I'm so glad you completed this project. It will always take you back to this special time in your life and remind you of how very much love you are surrounded by.

I hope you'll continue to scrap all of your precious memories!

12:01 PM, November 30, 2008  
Blogger Susan said...

I love your week Jill and Im so proud of you for finishing it!!! Great job, great pictures.
You have such a wonderful family

Maybe I'll get mine scanned and posted one of these days too.

12:59 PM, November 30, 2008  
Blogger Ramona said...

AMAZING work, Jilly! Such a treasure!!!! FABULOUS! I LOVE it!!!

1:56 PM, November 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is OUTSTANDING Jill!!! I love the design, the photo collage and all that wonderful journaling. GREAT job!

9:26 PM, November 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home