Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My Girl

I've been feeling a little bit uneasy about Jessica lately. Wondering if she somehow feels pushed aside. I've always been accused of being overly sensitive but I can't ignore my feelings. All of my attention has been focused on Libby these past 8+ months, and although she hasn't said anything, I can't help but wonder.
I promised myself that I would scrap a love note once a month. Well, it's been years since my last love note, but I hope to get back in the swing of things. I felt the need to let Jessica know how much she means to me. She acts tough on the outside, but deep inside she's just as sensitive as I am.
I showed her this layout and her eyes filled up with tears. I wrote the love note just today, so she hasn't seen it yet, but we talked about our feelings. She needed to know how I felt, and I'm so glad that I followed my heart. This reminds me why I love this hobby. I'll be writing many more love notes in the future because it's important to me that people close to me know how I feel.

...and since I'm taking a picture each day for my 365 project, I thought this would be a perfect way to capture my day yesterday.
I love you, Jess! xox


8 Comments:

Blogger Sue Thomas said...

Oh Jill! What a priceless gift you've created here!!!!

2:19 PM, April 01, 2009  
Blogger JENNY @ jennybandco.blogspot.com said...

ahhhhh Jilly bean!!!! You are the best mum ever! Jess is soooo dang lucky to have you! And Jess, how dang ka-ute is she with her little ponytails??? ADORABLE girl!!!!! loves!

8:03 PM, April 01, 2009  
Blogger Tracy said...

Oh Jill....now you made ME cry! Sweet~

9:33 AM, April 03, 2009  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Oh Jill, that is absolutely beautiful xx

10:15 AM, April 03, 2009  
Blogger Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

awww...jill. tearing up here. thanks! God...how hot is Jessikah! Seriously. Love you both!

1:42 PM, April 03, 2009  
Blogger Susan said...

what a sweet sweet layout...the pic of Jess is adorable, and I love the one of the two of you together. I love this idea. dang, I need to scrap

3:42 PM, April 04, 2009  
Anonymous e said...

this is very sweet. you are a good Mom Jill and a good person!

and wow - she looks amazing! holy smokes!!!

love and miss you girls!

1:20 PM, April 29, 2009  
Blogger Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

now, you know i love me some Jessikah, but would you PLEEEEASE post something about your life. I need to know about you. thankyouverymuch.

Your secret admirer. Or not so secret admirer, lindsay.

8:25 AM, June 09, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home