Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Self-Portrait Tag



This was so unfair of Sue http://snippetsofsue.blogspot.com/!!!! This is me. No make up, no editing and clearly not enough coffee. I took it about 2 hours ago...just now getting around to posting. I'm not even going to attempt to get a good picture. One Snap...done!


The rules of this tag are:
Take a picture of your self right now, no primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.
Load onto your blog.
Tag 3 people to play...remember if you are tagged on another blog we will all be heading to yours to see if you played along.




3 Comments:

Blogger Sue Thomas said...

You look adorable and I love your coffee mug!!! I got you to post on your blog as well! Hehehehehehee!!

9:24 AM, March 10, 2009  
Blogger Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

first of all you look cute. DAMN YOU JILL! I posted mine. YICK!

L

4:33 PM, March 15, 2009  
Anonymous e said...

you look adorbs! and you have your robe on - love it! haha.

1:23 PM, April 29, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home