Thursday, May 24, 2007

Spoiled by Mellie!


I love my friends at DML. I really, truly do!!!! We had so much fun with our secret santa exchange during the holidays that we decided to do a May Day Swap.


Mellie got my name and my May Day Package arrived today. I immediately sat down and tore open my package. I can't believe how she possibly managed to stuff that box so full. I guess you're used to packing, huh Mellie??? Anyway, I am beyond thrilled at my assortment of goodies. I want to go inside and scrap right this very moment! She got me such neat gifts: sunflower seeds (the real ones not the eating ones...LOL) Cool, now I can harvest my own sunflower seeds! I'm going to try to find a place to plant them tonight or tomorrow. I love those big happy blooms :) I got candles, foot lotion, candy treats, a planters stake called Ladybug lane (that put a smile on my face because it reminded me of Down Memory Lane) and so many scrapbooking goodies - from rub-ons to mini books. I also got her 31 day online kit. I'm SO excited about that!!! Gotta plan my month...that will be so much fun.


Thank you, Thank you, Thank you my dear Mellie! I wish I could rush up to you right now and give you a smooch.


I love my DML friends :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a nice package! YOU deserve the spoiling! Enjoy it.

3:31 PM, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Ramona said...

That is AWESOME stuff ya got there Jilly!!! Have FUN with it!!!! Mo

6:30 AM, May 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home