Friday, March 24, 2006

What a Week!

I'm really going to try to keep up with this whole blog business but this is totally out of my comfort zone!

It's been quite a week at DML and I am so glad that Friday is finally here. We've had an awesome response to our site makeover as well as record setting sales, so it truly has been a week to remember. I have been working around the clock lately and I look forward to a little R&R with my hubby and friends this weekend. Mike constantly comes up with new nicknames for me, the most recent being W.A. I ignored him for awhile, then finally asked him what it meant...workaholic... I think that was a hint (coming from a man that works 12-14 hour days himself). I'm headed out to the wilderness where there is no internet connection. I'm going to try not to think about work and I'm going to try to catch up on my sleep...ahhhhhhh!

I'm going to test out my ability to post a few pictures then I must finish up my office work and pack for my getaway!


Chelsie Ann's BD Week!
We celebrated Chelsie's birthday all week long! This picture was taken two days before her birthday. There's a little note in the donut that says "2 days until Chelsie's Birthday." She wore the crown all day long....even to the post office when she dropped off the orders for shipping.

We love Chelsie!










See....I told you we had a busy week! These are the
orders that went to the post office on Tuesday. This doesn't include the UPS shipments, they were already gone!
















ok, I'm having some technical difficulties.....I'm outta here!

I had some more pictures to post but I'll save that for another day :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Happy Birthday to Chelsie!!!!
thats quite a pile of boxes too...congrats on the record sales. DML is growing :)but you gotta take some time for yourself.

12:39 PM, March 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, you didn't have to mail all of that stuff to me, I could have come down to pick it up! Great, now everybody knows that I am your biggest customer and a secret scrapper. I'll see you in the ring, Stone Cold!

10:15 AM, April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home