Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Exciting Times!

What a banner day....New site make-over and now my very own Blog! I'm constantly taking deep breaths just to calm my nerves. If you haven't seen it yet, you MUST check out the changes at www.downmemorylaneco.com - My baby has grown and evolved, and I'm so excited to see what the future holds for us.

I love Lindsay Teague...She's my hero! When we decided it was time for a new face at DML she was overflowing with ideas. Creativity simply pours from her fingertips and I simply smile at the results. It's just what I wanted. It's perfect! And I am beyond thrilled with the fresh and funky look! It's been awesome having her here to share the excitement with us. Jessikah, Lindsay and I are running on pure adrenalin (along with an excessive amount of caffeine) but I'm so wound up that I know I'll be a bundle of energy all day. There's too much excitement and activity for sleep!

I've been dreaming and planning the Reference Section for so long, that it's exciting to finally see it in front of me.....Even bigger and better than I imagined! I'm so happy with the outcome. I love the endless supply of resources and inspiration to be found both in our new reference section and in Inspiration Alley. Our amazing DREAM TEAM went above and beyond this month. I love those girls.... They truly are my family... Always so supportive and helpful. We're a close group and I value their friendship so much. By the way, Happy Birthday to Jenny Benge...We Love You!

I need to get back to work. I'll try to post some pictures later on. It might be awhile before I catch on to this whole blogging world...but I'll give it a shot. I really need a picture of me running down the path, don't you think?

Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

13 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

i love jill...well, and lamp!

Awesome blog jill! Can't wait to read more from you!

lindsay

1:30 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger A Little Time said...

Fabulous, Jill! I love that you have a blog. It's going in My Favorites.

2:33 PM, March 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY, Jill has a blog!!! Love your banner! So happy to be part of the DML family! :)

11:19 AM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Sherry said...

Love that you are blogging with us now, Jill!! Now to go add you to my blog!!

12:33 PM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Sue Thomas said...

Congratulations on joining the blog world, Jill!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what all you do with this new extension of you and DML! It's all just so exciting!!!!!!

Sue

1:02 PM, March 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he he! Teague sucked you into the dark side with the rest of us who SO DON'T need to be wasting time blogging, yet are compelled to! Welcome!

Also - don't buy into her genius act...she's a total fraud (wink wink)! ;-) he he he! Love her anyway - and your site design ROCKS the web! ;-)

2:10 PM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Congratulations Jill...I'm so happy that everything's falling into place...

10:21 PM, March 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jilly....how fun....your bloggin' !!!!!

3:11 PM, March 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Blog World, Jill!!

Cant wait to see all the exciting things you have planned for your fabulous site! You know how much I love DML!!

Kass

8:39 PM, March 18, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Jill... Welcome to the blogging world!

I'm just in LOVE With the new DML... Keep up the good work!

10:41 AM, March 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jilly has a blog!!!!!! How fun!!!
Right into my favorites!! Ü
From the bottom of my heart Jilly, CONGRATULATIONS on the site, it's gorgeous!!!!!! I remember when it was just an idea.....my how it's grown!!!!!

4:04 PM, March 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill 3:16! Hahaha.

7:06 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Susan said...

Jill has a blog?
First uploading and ordering pictures online...now blogging?
Whats up with you? :)

7:45 PM, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home